Most of us place ads such as Google Adsense and Referal links in our blog to make some money. Most bloggers, will click it as a way of showing support. There are also those, on the "boat" that likes to wonder where it goes.

But since this is illegal, why not show the blogger that you would like to donate?



Or maybe not? because clicking on an ad means the advertiser paid the blogger, while donating means taking money out of our own pockets?

I personally don't like donate buttons unless

1) you are a charity, non-prifitable organisation
2) you are providing a service or product for free


It's unprofessional. Just because the blog looks nice, doesnt mean the visitors should feel oblige to donate.

The purpose of this Blog isn't for charity work or such, but we are all supporting one another. Our way of supporting is by giving away free Entrecard points, networking, referal network, and relative information.

Do you have a donation button in your blog? Why?

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

    I came across you link from the eblogtemplates.com. I am trying to use the ads-theme-blogger template. My problem is the Top Tabs never appear even I follow the step to step instruction by doing edit at the Page Element - Top Tabs.

    Do you mind to advice me since I saw ur Top Tabs are in working condition. Thanks in advance.